- Audio systems and interfaces
- Special Offers
- My Account
- Where to Buy
Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
The EventPlayer is a high quality audio player as well as a powerful and versatile Show Controller designed for non-stop operation. Ultimate stability and reliability is made possible by solid state design with no moving parts, standalone hardware and freedom from any form of operating system.
Waves System many years of expertise in research and development of digital audio solutions has been put into the design of the EventPlayer. Thanks to design rationalisation and pertinent technological choices, the EventPlayer offers an unrivalled performance / price ratio.
The incredible versatility of the EventPlayer……….
The EventPlayer is Multi-Format :
Reads audio files – MP3 and WAV from 16 to 32 bits / from 44.1 to 96 kHz – and DMX sequences.
The EventPlayer is Multi-Storage :
Plays back files stored on a SD/SDHC* card or on external storage device, USB stick, hard disk or card reader.
The EventPlayer is Multi-Control :
Whichever control is required, for full automation or remote control and integration, it offers powerful time programming, Ethernet, RS232 serial link and interactive playback facilities on input contacts.
The EventPlayer is Multi-Pilot :
As a Show Controller, it executes DMX sequences, commands output contacts and provides an RS232 link to control other pieces of equipment. The EventPlayer controls all actions of the show in perfect synchronisation with the audio file.
• Reads MP3 files (64kbps to 320kbps) and WAV files (16 to 32 bits – 44.1 to 96kHz)
• Storage on SD/SDHC* card, USB stick, USB hard disk or USB card reader
• Autoplay mode, can be configured and disabled
• Show control function
• Playback pattern defined by digits included in directory and file names
• Time and date scheduler
• 8 inputs on dry contacts. Can be combined up to 255 triggers
• 8 outputs on optocoupler (open collector)
• 512 DMX channels output
• RS232 serial link
• Ethernet link (Web server and FTP)
• USB link to update SD card and USB mass storage
• Infrared sensor for remote control handset
• 2×20 w integrated amplifier
• Digital setting of volume, treble, medium, bass
• Auxiliary In on RCA, switching can be scheduled with configurable fade in/fade out
• Amplified output on removable terminal block
• Line level output on RCA
• Digital audio output S-PDIF on RCA
• Setting menu by rotary encoder
• 2 configurable push buttons
• 2 x 16 LCD display
• 12V external power supply unit
• 2 power supply sockets for powering other devices
• Format 2/3 of a 19’’ rack
• Dimensions: L286 x H44x D125 mm
• Weight: 800 g
* Firmware 2.01 or later.