- Audio systems and interfaces
- Special Offers
- My Account
- Where to Buy
Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Sensopad Touch Sensor connects directly to all IDAL and CF audio players.
Custom compatibility to Brightsign upon request.
SensoPad is an interface used to send playback order to the NanoPlayer, the MicroPlayer or any other device providing input contacts.
It is a proximity sensor operating through any insulating material.Stuck onto a chosen surface, the SensoPad detects approach of finger and triggers the associated action, plays a specific file or directory.
The SensoPad works on wood, glass, plaster… It is an invisible trigger when integrated in pieces of furniture or decorating items.
– Capacitive touch switch.
– Self-calibration on powering on in relation to material used.
– Film can be cut out as required to increase sensing distance and surface.
– Centimeters through glass, wood and isolating material.
– Open-drain transistor.
– From 7V to 15V DC – low consumption 10mA (<1mA in standby mode)
– 50V / 100mA max
– 35 x 25 x 12 (mm)